Friday, May 23, 2008

sry can't think of a good title

Had the weirdest dream this morning. I dreamt that over 60 cats (somehow I was able to count them) appeared at the lobby of my flat, and there was a guy asking everyone to grab their own cats before they run away. So while everyone went off hurriedly, all I did was stood next to the guy, who then asked where my cat was. Then I held up my pink cat cushion, pointed to it and said :我的猫在这里。

dexamethasone: a corticosteroid with anti-inflammatory activity. It is used for the treatment of inflammatory conditions and injected intravenously to treat shock and cerebral oedema(swelling of the brain). Side effects include affectation of salt and water balance resulting in retention of sodium and water with consequent fluid retention and high blood pressure. Protein and fat metabolism is affected as well, causing muscle weakness and thinning of skin, with delayed wound healing and stretch marks, as well as fat deposit in the face, shoulders and abdomens. Other side effects include indigestion, increased appetitle and weight gain, acne(oops), increased growth of hair(yay!), mood changes ranging from euphoria to depression to paranoia, insomnia and menstrual irregularities.

No comments: