Monday, October 6, 2008

the right rights



What a heart-wrenching video. My dad was watching this behind me and all the time he was going:等一下跟他咬下去就知道。。。

My only thought was: Why the h*** are they selling animals in a departmental store?

A gentle plea to Frederick Casey, please do not, for whatever ridiculous reasons, substitute my toy cats for real cats. I have no time to clean up their poop and the tuna store is exclusively reserved for my mother. I also think it unadvisable for toys 'r' us to replace Winny the Pooh with real grizzlies or barbie dolls with barbie girls.

Well in other news, Spain is about to vote yes to human rights for apes, including right to life, right to protection of individual liberty and right to prohibition of torture. (http://www.onlineopinion.com.au/view.asp?article=7651) That is unless, of course, they commit heinous crimes like murder and drug trafficking or drink-drive or get captured as prisoners-of-war. I had better be mentally prepared for a horde of legal suits against me from the family members of ant victims who drowned in my drinking cup.

No comments: