Thursday, August 7, 2008

Gratitude

I'M BACK!

Feel my vengeance and witness my glorious return. But first, I need help deciphering my chem notes. >_<

Was incredibly touched today, esp. by 78 and their welcoming me back to school. =D I highly suspect I was given the biggest slice of cake, + the whole candy with my initials on it. Really loved the board too. I could tell from the messages that everyone was really sincere. Makes me wanna cry. sobz.

The portrait of Mr Ng was the funniest. Could also tell that he's probably a very fun person to be with, and a rather good tchr as well, even though he didn't actually speak to me. What a pity I won't get to spend much time in his class. Perhaps I'll meet him next yr?

So yep, thank you to everyone for ur little heartfelt messages. I'll place it somewhere prominent to serve as a reminder for me to persevere when times get tough. (It's ok, shu hui, I'll stick urs up there too! :D) And thank you to Shannon for labelling a new hybrid plant after me.(Yew tree plus onion huh) Yes ur msg is the cutest. Oh and lastly, hello to Derek. See? I'm not daoing u!! haha... =B (yay..looks like my buck teeth)

PS. HI 194 万岁! Ok, long overdue, I know. Wasn't in the mood to celebrate when I received the good news from Ms. Claire a few mths ago, coz I juz barfed my breakfast out.

No comments: